Water course registration ends in:
Saturday Evening Dec 2nd 2017
AT LODI DZ
More Than Just a Sign Off!
This is a real class on survival
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- AVOID an unintentional water landing
- PREPARE for water entry
- RECOVER After Landing
THE COURSE IS DIVIDED INTO THREE PARTS.
- Study – A page or two of reading and a couple short videos
- Theory – About 1.5 hours of classroom and discussion
- Practical – Wet training at a pool
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Show up at the DZ by 3pm – We do not start until jumping has ended. Come early and jump for best results. *
- Towel and Bathing Suit
- Download and Read this Study Guide
- Sign up in ADVANCE below.
- Be prepared to Ride-Share to the pool.
- Class at the DZ, then ride-share to the pool in Lodi, about 5 mins away.
- If there is enough people we will throw a BBQ, beer, the works.
- PLEASE come early, and plan to stay late!!!!*
- You MUST SIGN UP BELOW to reserve your slot!!
- YOU MUST DO YOUR STUDY WORK!! No excuses.
We look forward to seeing you!
*(Class starts after jumping ends. Sometimes we end at 3pm, somtimes after 5pm. How and where the class is depends on the pool access. By the time we do the class, run everyone through the pool, it could be 9pm, especially if we do a BBQ. So make the time to participate. PLEASE do NOT show up expecting immediate service. Thank you.)
Two (2) Steps. Pay Attention!
1) Get Study Material
Step 1) Grab your pdf right now. Save it. Then Register for the course
2) Register for Course
Step 2) Register for the course. Click the button, reserve and pay. EZPZ
Harry did an excellent job making us react under pressure even through it’s a a controlled environment. Very thorough and educational.
Harry’s training was personalized, thorough, and adaptive to the situation. He made sure we understood each concept and even fed us quality pizza and beer!
The water training was extremely well done. Cristin and Harry provided quality information in a clear, effective, and professional manner. I highly recommend this training to any jumpers seeking their B License.
“Great Course! All aspects of an emergency situation were covered. I learned a lot more from this course then I thought I would, even stuff that I could use in other emergencies.”